What is a cookie?
It is a file that downloads to your computer, or any other device when accessing certain web pages, and that contains information about your browsing on said web page. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier, and they allow for storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits of a user or their device (among other things), and depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your device, they may be used to identify the user.
Type of cookies used by this web page and their intended purpose
- Analysis cookies. These cookies are managed by either BitBin Computers or Google, and are used for quantifying the number of visits to the Web Portal and what users use it for; the intention is to measure and analyse usage statistics in order to correct any deficiencies and facilitate the use of BitBin Computers's web page.
- Session cookies. They are managed by BitBin Computers, and are deleted when the user exists the web page or when the browser session is closed.
Withdrawal of consent. Deactivation or elimination of the cookies
Cookies may be deactivated, although this might prevent users from accessing certain parts of our website, or it may render browsing less efficient.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete this website’s cookies, you may do so by modifying the settings on the browser installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Explorer browser, please click here
- For more information about the Firefox browser, please click here.
- For more information about the Opera browser, please click here.
- For more information about the Google Chrome browser, please click here.
- For more information about the Safari browser, please click here.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in our web site’s cookies is exclusively used by ourselves, with the exception of the Google Analytics cookies, which are used and managed by Google and ourselves for statistical purposes.